Managers are integral but not required for eligibility to play in the MMFA.
Managers ultimately help the coaches focus on coaching by taking on a lot of the administration and communication responsibilities. Including but not limited to:
- Communicating with parents through TeamLinkt about volunteer opportunties (Director of Volunteers is responsible for posting opportunties, the Managers ensure that the parents are aware)
- Coordinating and communicating team photo day
- Coordinating and compiling team year-end Award nominations
- General communication and adminstration as it relates to the team.
- Other activities as coordinated with the team Head Coach.